Football and Cheer 2021
Tiny-Mite are age 5-7
Junior Pee Wee are age 8-11
Pee Wee are 9-12
* teams will be determined using Pop Warner guidelines and prior team placement will be considered after registration closes on July 1, 2021. Team assignments subject to change and will be based on child's age as of August 1, 2021.
Aged Based U8
Aged Based U10
Aged Based U12
Aged Based U14
*teams are determined by using Pop Warner guidelines by date of birth. This year we will also have a $30 equipment reconditioning fee.
The New Milford Bulls Football and Cheerleading (Bulls) program is part of Pop Warner. The organization has been a staple of youth sports in New Milford for 50 years. The philosophy of The New Milford Bulls organization is that youth sports and scholastic achievement go hand in hand. At every level, the Bulls strive to develop well-rounded young men and women who learn not only the fundamentals of football and cheerleading but also learn the importance of education in an atmosphere that promotes both.
The New Milford Bulls Football and Cheerleading programs
- Ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
- Instill life-long values of teamwork, dedication, and a superior work ethic in the classroom and on the playing field.
The New Milford Bulls Promote a Positive Experiences for Children by:
- Holding no tryouts or cutting of rosters.
- Everyone participates under mandatory rules of play dictated by Pop Warner and YCADA.
- Allowing on-field coaching for younger age levels.
- Individual awards only being given out for academic excellence, not for on-field activities through the Pop Warner Scholastic program.
The New Milford Bulls Offer Safe Playing Environment:
- There are strict mandatory equipment requirements.
- Pop Warner provides Coaching Clinics and Risk Management Training.
- An enforced national rule book incorporates time-tested rules.
- The New Milford Board of Directors oversees all aspects of the organization, coaches and players
When your child joins The New Milford Bulls organization, he/she is part of a life-long family that supports their development, celebrates their success on and off the field and helps them through hard times. The organization has zero tolerance for bullying that applies for both the participants and parents/guardians and does not condone any negative actions towards its players.